It is always a good practice to intimate your clients or customers about the change in your office address. This will ensure that there is no disruption in communication and that your clients or customers can continue to reach you without hassle. Here are a few tips on how you can write an effective Change of Office Address Intimation to Clients’ Customers:
- Start by mentioning the date on which the change will be effective.
- Mention the old and new office addresses in the letter.
- Include all the essential contact details like phone numbers, email addresses, website etc.
- Keep the letter short and to the point.
- Use a formal tone throughout the letter.
- Sign off the letter with your name and designation.
- Mention that you will be available at the new office from the mentioned date.
(Name of the Customer)
(Full Postal Address)
Sub: Change of address of our office at (locality)
Greetings! Hope you are doing well.
We are pleased to inform you that our office has shifted to a new and more prominent location. The new address is as follows:
City, State, Zip Code
The phone number and email address remain the same. We have also attached a map for your convenience.
The new office is just a few blocks from the old one and is easily accessible by public transport. We have made sure that there is no disruption in our service during this transition period. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Have a lovely day/evening!
Thanking you for your cooperation!
(Name of the Person)
(Name of the Organisation)